Sunday 12 April 2015

The Return

Yellowhammer
After months not visiting the hides at Big Waters for various reasons I finally got myself back into gear and spent a few hours relaxing in the spring sunshine. It was great to return and see a few of the regulars (both wildlife and people) and for the life of me I cant work out why I hadn't been for so long.

While my visits were relatively short and sweet I did see some of my favourite birds, the chiffchaff, wren and my first yellowhammer.

I had forgotten just how beautiful the park was and how relaxing it was to spend a few hours just watching wildlife go about their business. So while this blog post is not the most exciting ever, I will hopefully be posting more regularly with some more interesting sightings in the near future.

Chiffchaff
I am also looking forward to seeing more of the great people who visit the hide regularly as I still have an immense amount to learn about the wildlife.


For now though, I'm happy I got a few shots of the birds I enjoy watching regularly and to be back at a place that is so good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment